PetitGeorgette

PetitGeorgette

jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

EDGY Attitude

Hey my Diamonds it's me again and I want to show you more of the look of today, inspired on the Edgy look a little bit on the street style. I am sorry I haven't post the video I told you guys I was going to upload regarding my little bit makeup routine but I am working on it so stay tuned because I will upload it soon!!! BUT meanwhile

Here are some shots of the photo shoot.





 ...and so I choose that blouse which has a giant typographic "NO" over it and it has the half black and half white fabric. I love incredibly that combination of B&W on cloth and in photographs. I ad some black boots to the look to make it more EDGY and a golden bracelet. It is a very simple but outstanding look with a lot of attitude on!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario